Read Only Forum
Index was a supernatural themed RP site that ran from August 2012 through August of 2018. Originally the town of Index started on a sims 3 fan site called Simagination in June of 2011, and after gaining some traction in activity the RP was moved to it's own board where its members enjoyed years of collaborative creative writing. The forum is now closed and is available for your reading enjoyment. Feel free to browse the threads and get to know the citizens of Index.

This board is only available for past members to read and reminisce. You must log in to browse the threads.
Index Spinoff RPs
Abyss Valley [September 2019 - April 2020]
New Haven [March 2020 - May 2021]
Evergreen Grove [April 2020 - July 2020]
Blackridge Mesa [September 2020 - March 2021]
Nowhere [May 2021 - November 2022]

1. Journal: Vincent Byrne - Page 4

1. Journal: Vincent Byrne

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1. Journal: Vincent Byrne - Page 4 Vinban11
Vincent Sawyer Byrne

Re: 1. Journal: Vincent Byrne

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted Sun May 07, 2017 2:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OOC: CHARACTER GOALS

My first main goal for Vincent is to develop close relationships where it's canon, and maintain those relationships into long and in depth played history. Even if those relationships change. Friends becoming enemies, friends becoming lovers, lovers becoming exes, exes becoming enemies, enemies becoming friends, friends becoming family, etc... Naturally these things can and do happen, and I like playing through them with Vincent. The longer a relationship goes on, and the more it changes, the more I enjoy playing said pairing. Mostly, I enjoy the idea of achieving these goals through plotting, focusing on plots with individuals while the relationship Vincent shares with said individuals grows, changes, and evolves. Falling in love is not excluded from this list, I am open to it, and so is Vincent, however lately I have this overwhelming fear of being judged for this, and may or may not allow myself to RP romantic relationships for any of my characters unless that feeling goes away. :/

Secondly, my goals are to allow Vincent to grow, change, and evolve through as many plots as his life will allow. I thoroughly enjoy tapping into every emotion with Vincent, no matter how complex they may be. And I feel the best way to get to these emotions fluidly is through allowing him to exist through a wide variety of plots, personal plots, shared plots, mass plots, or otherwise. Because of this it's unlikely I'll ever muse over or even talk about an end to Vincent's story. Most likely the end of Vincent's story will be an unend, where his life goes on and it's up to the reader to imagine what kind of new horrors he'll be faced with long after I've finished writing him. To me, it's about his evolution, just as much as it's about his relationships, and just as much as it's about the plots he's involved in. And because his evolution is just as important to me as the evolution of his relationships, I do tend to prefer relationships that don't feel plastic. Relationships that feel real, with a lot of passion on the part of myself, my RP partner, and our characters.

Lastly, while Vincent seems to hate being what he is, my final goal for him is to put as much time into his role as an Alpha wolf as I put time into his relationships, personal evolution, and plots. I genuinely enjoy supernatural politics, and working through how Vincent deals with his obligations and duties, how he copes with the consequences of his choices and actions, how his pack perceives the direction he takes them in, how his pack challenges him when they disapprove or disagree, and everything in between. I genuinely enjoy playing a ranked wolf, and I like taking my time with Vincent's acceptance, understanding, and path into being a better or worse Pack Master. I do tend to take most things one thread at a time, and I enjoy that mystery with Vincent, never knowing what kind of Alpha he's going to become, and how his general perceptions will change the longer he is one.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne

Posted Sun May 07, 2017 2:29 pm

CLOSED / SOLO

Links coming soon...

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne

Posted Sun May 07, 2017 2:30 pm

IMAGE GALLERY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This download is for The Sims 3 Indexians: Every version comes with a custom outfit for everyday and sleep wear. Vincent's profile is really messed up looking. Until a time when I feel capable of fixing it, please avoid getting too many (if any at all) side shots of him. Some angles are fine depending on the poses used. - For those that download the HQ skin version of Vincent, his skin, primarily his tattoos will look incredibly blurry in CAS, but they should look very crisp and clear in game. - The skin included is custom modified by me, scars and tattoos included. - I have not included my extensive list of sliders. He should still appear as he should within your game even if you don't have the necessary sliders. However, if you try to alter him in any way (using sliders), his appearance will revert if you don't have all of my sliders installed. - There are minor clipping issues with version 3, where the very back of his hat meets his neck. Just avoid back shots with this particular version. - Every file comes with a custom sim bin thumbnail for easy identification. - I use, but have not included: S-Club Lashes | Blooms Feet

You can click the below images to see them enlarged (this will not redirect you). The below guide will explain how each file is titled.

HQ = High Quality Skin files (4k) (HQ mod set to 4k required.)
NQ = Normal Quality Skin files (1k) (No HQ mod required.)
IH = Increased Height - Sim is taller than average.
AH = Average Height - Sim is the normal sim height.
V# = Version # - Outfit style

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

DOWNLOAD: INCREASED HEIGHT

The Increased Height version of Vincent Byrne will accurately display his increased height over other sims. However, any pose sets that involve two or more sims won't line up appropriately. This version can't be played in game, as his height makes nearly all actions fail to line up appropriately.

Download Increased Height - V1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download Increased Height - V2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download Increased Height - V3: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download Increased Height - All: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DOWNLOAD: AVERAGE HEIGHT

The Average Height version of Vincent Byrne will not accurately display his increased height over other sims. However, any pose sets that involve two or more sims will line up appropriately with this version. This version can also be played in game.

Download Average Height - V1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download Average Height - V2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download Average Height - V3: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download Average Height - All: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne

UPDATES

05/08/17:
× Several songs have been added to Vincent's "talents" playlist (frequently played songs on guitar).
× Several songs have been added to Vincent's theme songs playlist.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content |

Posted

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top