Read Only Forum
Index was a supernatural themed RP site that ran from August 2012 through August of 2018. Originally the town of Index started on a sims 3 fan site called Simagination in June of 2011, and after gaining some traction in activity the RP was moved to it's own board where its members enjoyed years of collaborative creative writing. The forum is now closed and is available for your reading enjoyment. Feel free to browse the threads and get to know the citizens of Index.

This board is only available for past members to read and reminisce. You must log in to browse the threads.
Index Spinoff RPs
Abyss Valley [September 2019 - April 2020]
New Haven [March 2020 - May 2021]
Evergreen Grove [April 2020 - July 2020]
Blackridge Mesa [September 2020 - March 2021]
Nowhere [May 2021 - November 2022]

1. Journal: Vincent Byrne - Page 3

1. Journal: Vincent Byrne

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1. Journal: Vincent Byrne - Page 3 Vinban11
Vincent Sawyer Byrne

Re: 1. Journal: Vincent Byrne

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MONDAY - FRIDAY

Vincent works from 4 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sometimes his days may end early, depending on how far he needs to travel for work. Vincent trains every evening starting around 4 or 5 P.M. These training sessions involve wolf form primarily, as well has human form, and ability training. These sessions aren't for any designated amount of time, but rarely end before the 2 hour mark, and have been known to go on through the night. After training, Vincent always heads to the den to help wolves get settled in, talk, and rebuild / inspect structures.

SATURDAY

Every Saturday Vincent heads out of town, either for breakfast or lunch. He meets with Camille and Jonah at a private location. Vincent ends his Saturdays at One Shot. He never arrives before 9 P.M.

SUNDAY

Every Sunday evening, Vincent heads to the court to play basketball with his cousin Logan, and two pals Debo and Aaron.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne

Posted Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:53 am

HOBBIES

× Camping (Solo, & with friends.)
× Backpacking (Solo, & with friends.)
× Hiking (Solo, & with friends.)
× Fishing (Lakes, mostly bass & trout.)
× Off-Roading (4-wheeling, dirt-biking, & snowmobiling mostly.)
× Restoring Old Cars (This is only fun to him when he does it with Logan.)
× Wood Crafting (He really likes building things.)
× Shooting (Target shooting only.)
× Survival Prepping (Living off the land.)
× Gaming (PS4 mostly. Some computer games and traditional tabletop games as well.)
× Sleight of Hand (Cards & coins mostly.)
× Playing Guitar (He likes recording music he's composed as well.)
× Paintballing (Only with friends.)
× Sailing (He doesn't get to do this one very much anymore.)

TALENTS

Vincent is not good at much, but much like the rest of the Byrne family, is exceptional when it comes to his instrument of choice, guitar. The genres he is most interested in and has mastered are spanish, classical, blues, and metal. He owns several guitars he's acquired over the years, not least of which is is Dad's old classical that he plays the most. An incomplete playlist containing songs Vincent plays regularly can be found below.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne

Posted Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:54 am

THEME SONGS

The below playlist, and the vibe of the music captures the mood I try to portray when writing Vincent. This playlist is in a constant state of change and growth.

TRUCK PLAYLIST

This list is currently incomplete, but should be enough for whatever threads take place in Vincents vehicle. I'll continue to add to it as I find music that fits his tastes.

TAME MUSIC INTERESTS

The below list is currently incomplete. Vincent's tame music is what will likely be played when in the company of others. It's often found playing in his vehicle as well.

× Alice in Chains
× The Offspring
× Rise Against
× Highly Suspect
× Kaleo

UNTAMED MUSIC INTERESTS

The below list is currently incomplete. Vincent tends to listen to this music in his home when he's alone, and/or through headphones. He'll occasionally listen to the below music in his vehicle when he's driving alone.

× Bloodred Hourglass
× Amon Amarth
× Insomnium
× In Flames
× Be'Lakor
× Dark Tranquillity
× Scar Symmetry
× Kalmah
× Suidakra
× Wintersun
× Mors Principium Est
× Persephone
× Omnium Gatherum

LYRICS

"I can't bear the thought of losing, I dread the attention winning brings. I'm so sick of all these people. But I'm scared to be alone. And if this life has taught me anything, I forgot it long ago."

"The hardest part's the awful things that I've seen. A drink for the horror that I'm in, for the good guys, and the bad guys, for the monster that I've been."

"I gave you blood, gallons of the stuff, I gave you all that you can drink and it has never been enough."

× [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Rise Against
× [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Rise Against

TELEVISION

Lists coming soon...

MOVIES

Lists coming soon...

READING MATERIAL

Lists coming soon...

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne

RELATIONSHIPS

Information coming soon...

ATTRACTIONS

SEX

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne

IC: CHARACTER TRUTHS

This list will be in a constant state of growth and change based on threaded content and revelations.

× I'm terribly lonely. I'm in a constant state of pain.
× I'm honorable... At least, I strive and hope to be.
× I hate what I am. I hate the wolf, and blame him for my horrors.
× I am a hypocrite, contradictory, and indirectly and directly accusatory.
× I want to be a great Pack Master for all of the wrong reasons.
× I long for death, for all of the right and honorable reasons. And maybe some selfish ones too.
× Betrayal claims the name of the dishonorable. Trust will always be an important thing for me.
× I value honesty in wolves.
× I am determined to carve my own path, at all costs.
× I don't, and will never believe in ''fate''. Fate is for the weak minded.
× Everyone I love dies or leaves. I battle love and loss, right and wrong... Selflessness and selfishness...
× "Family"... Maybe if I say the word enough, I'll start to feel like it's real.
× I empathize, I feel deeply, but only if I feel you deserve it. Injustice... Is sometimes justice.
× I hate being an Alpha, but hate the idea of someone taking it from me more.
× Music is my escape. It's intimate. I will play in front of anyone, but I will not perform for just anyone.
× I am not a king. I hate being treated like one. I don't want to be rewarded like one.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content |

Posted

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top