Read Only Forum
Index was a supernatural themed RP site that ran from August 2012 through August of 2018. Originally the town of Index started on a sims 3 fan site called Simagination in June of 2011, and after gaining some traction in activity the RP was moved to it's own board where its members enjoyed years of collaborative creative writing. The forum is now closed and is available for your reading enjoyment. Feel free to browse the threads and get to know the citizens of Index.

This board is only available for past members to read and reminisce. You must log in to browse the threads.
Index Spinoff RPs
Abyss Valley [September 2019 - April 2020]
New Haven [March 2020 - May 2021]
Evergreen Grove [April 2020 - July 2020]
Blackridge Mesa [September 2020 - March 2021]
Nowhere [May 2021 - November 2022]

Cyrose [Member Page]

Cyrose [Member Page]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cyrose [Member Page] 8cYCVL2
Cyrose

Cyrose [Member Page]

Cyrose |

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 1:54 pm

Preferences:
Right now, I am currently getting back into the habit of role playing. I usually like to reply in third person, as if it's like a story. I like role playing everyday activities such as hanging out at the movies, cafes, etc. I love involving my characters into drama and maybe action. I'm also the type of person who would love for my sims to build relationships - whether its friendships or romantic. I would be open to start a romantic relationship with another character and for smutty rp. As far as someone's writing style, I'm not concerned. I'm pretty open. Even though I prefer third person, if someone else writes in first I would not have a problem switching my writing to the same style. 

Activity:
I am a college student. As for right now, I am on summer break. However, I am in the process of finding a summer job so it's unclear what my schedule is like for sure. I will update my activity as soon as I figure out my schedule. 

Feel free to PM me. I can also be reached at my tumblr[cyrosesims].

Back to top Go down

Cyrose [Member Page] 8cYCVL2
Cyrose

VYNSTON SAKURAI

Cyrose |

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 2:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Traits:

• Timid
  • Calm
  • Adventurous
  • Friendly

Biography:
Born in the illuminated city of Bridgeport, Vyn had a rough childhood. He was conceived when his mother was only seventeen. After his mother was disowned by her family, she was the only figure in his life whom he truly loved and trusted. His mother was often busy working full-time, late shifts at a musty diner. They didn't have much, but they had enough - until one day, where his mother was killed in a horrible car accident. After losing his mother at a young age, Vyn remained traumatized and found himself jumping from one foster home onto another. He never knew about his other family but had no interest. This was until a few year's later, where the owner of the musty diner recognized Vyn and took him into his home. Vyn spent the rest of his adolescence helping out the owner in his diner and saving up his earnings.

At the age of 18, Vyn saved up just enough to start his own independent life as a young adult. Vyn moved out and went to pursue a career in the arts. Where he balanced his college assignments and work to support himself and his education. 

Seven years passed by and although a lot has happened in his life since then, Vyn was still able to make a stable life for himself. He's made many friends and lovers along the way.

After a childhood friend reached out to Vyn from Seattle, he contemplates whether or not he should finally move out of the busy city. But for now, Vyn feels like he needs to take a break from dealing with everything in Bridgeport. 

After many months of planning, research and discussing, Vyn finally sets out to go visit and live with his childhood friend. He's heard and seen photos of the town of Index but he has never been to the town himself. Although he is visiting an unfamiliar environment, Vyn couldn't be more ecstatic to see what this small little town has in store for him.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top