Read Only Forum
Index was a supernatural themed RP site that ran from August 2012 through August of 2018. Originally the town of Index started on a sims 3 fan site called Simagination in June of 2011, and after gaining some traction in activity the RP was moved to it's own board where its members enjoyed years of collaborative creative writing. The forum is now closed and is available for your reading enjoyment. Feel free to browse the threads and get to know the citizens of Index.

This board is only available for past members to read and reminisce. You must log in to browse the threads.
Index Spinoff RPs
Abyss Valley [September 2019 - April 2020]
New Haven [March 2020 - May 2021]
Evergreen Grove [April 2020 - July 2020]
Blackridge Mesa [September 2020 - March 2021]
Nowhere [May 2021 - November 2022]

OOC Information

OOC Information

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OOC Information IOh7gop
Ash

OOC Information

Ash | Out of Character Account; Member

Posted Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Characters

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Arden Rowe [Wolf] - Daphne Collins [Witch] - Laurel Davis [Human] - Ruby Schaffer [Human]

About Me

My name is Ash. I live in Indiana (my time zone is EST). I enjoy music, languages, and reading/writing primarily, and I also enjoy outdoorsy type activities (e.g. hiking, kayaking, etc.) As for obligations that take me away from Index: work, mainly, but I do other things too. I get really busy at times so there may be times when I move very slowly.

Preferences

My goal in role play is essentially to explore/develop my characters and their interpersonal relationships and histories. My best plots are collaborative, and I love to make different connections between characters. I prefer that my partners communicate with me (I love discussing pretty much all aspects of role play with my partners) because I think that good communication enriches my role playing experience. I am open to most thread types. I do not write smut - I will write what leads up to it, but FTB during the event itself.
RP Wishlist

Back to top Go down

OOC Information IOh7gop
Ash

Re: OOC Information

Ash | Out of Character Account; Member

Posted Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:18 pm

Current Threads

Limit: 5

1. Shadow of a Doubt - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  2. A Bridge Over Raging Waters - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  3. Incoming Storm - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  4. When You Have a Hook for a Hand - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  5. Unearthing the Past - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Upcoming Threads

1. Arden & Gio
  2. Laurel & Logan

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top