Read Only Forum
Index was a supernatural themed RP site that ran from August 2012 through August of 2018. Originally the town of Index started on a sims 3 fan site called Simagination in June of 2011, and after gaining some traction in activity the RP was moved to it's own board where its members enjoyed years of collaborative creative writing. The forum is now closed and is available for your reading enjoyment. Feel free to browse the threads and get to know the citizens of Index.

This board is only available for past members to read and reminisce. You must log in to browse the threads.
Index Spinoff RPs
Abyss Valley [September 2019 - April 2020]
New Haven [March 2020 - May 2021]
Evergreen Grove [April 2020 - July 2020]
Blackridge Mesa [September 2020 - March 2021]
Nowhere [May 2021 - November 2022]

Em

Em

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Em  ZtwDgV0
Em

Em

Em | Out of Character Account; Member

Posted Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:44 pm

Em

A c t i v e   C h a r a c t e r s : 

S o f i a   R i n    ◇     K y l e    M e r r i c k 

S c h e d u l e :

My schedule tends to vary. I'm currently attending university so of course school always comes first... Even though I tend to break sometimes lol. When I'm not in school I'm most likely working or out with friends. However with the way the creative part of my mind works, I become very inspired and find it easier to post when it is late and I'm talking about 11pm-3am. Roleplaying is my way escape so I usually always find the time to sit down and post.  

P r e f e r e n c e s :

I will thread seriously anything. ANYTHING. I love to thread dark, eerie, and gloomy things. But I also love threading heart wrenching, emotional threads; if I'm being honest they are probably my favorite to thread. I'm a huge hopeless romantic so hey, you want some romance for one of your characters? I'll be more than happy to plot together! I don't mind threading smut either.
So please, feel free to shoot me a message if you are interested in threading together! I'm sure we could plot and come up with something amazing.

I find it easier to post in one on one character threads but have definitely had my fair share of threads with three although I don't see myself extending it further than that. I do try my best to post in open threads but they are usually a hit or miss for me. The same goes for event threads. I wish I had posted in past event threads but I worry I'll get lost or behind. I am striving to do better because I think event threads are just a blast and perfect opportunities for future plots!

Back to top Go down

Em  ZtwDgV0
Em

Re: Em

Posted Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:19 pm

H a v e n  E v e r e t t

B e f o r e  I n d e x :

C o m i n g  s o o n . . .

S i n c e  I n d e x :

B a s i c   I n f o r m a t i o n :

Ethnicity:  
Languages: English,
Accent:
Traits:

Residence:
Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance:
Scent:
Personality:
Hobbies & Quirks:
Fears:

R e l a t i o n s h i p s :

Back to top Go down

Em  ZtwDgV0
Em

Posted Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:57 am

S o f i a  R i n

B e f o r e  I n d e x :

S i n c e  I n d e x :

B a s i c   I n f o r m a t i o n :

Ethnicity: Caucasian 
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish & Portuguese
Accent: American, changes when she speaks in a different language.
Traits: Quiet, Patient, Selfless, Kind, & Confident

Residence: West Elkton
Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance:
Scent:
Personality:
Hobbies & Quirks:
Fears: 

R e l a t i o n s h i p s :

Wesley Knight: Acquaintance. She first met Wesley when she had just returned to Index after being away for quite some time. She sensed something different with him but could't pinpoint it. Even though it's been a while since she last saw him, she finds herself curious of his whereabouts.
Rupert Hemmingway: Close friend. Sofia and Rupert have known each other since childhood and rekindled when she first  returned home. Rupert actually lived with her for a bit until he found himself his own place. They recently ran into each other at the mall food court and caught up before heading to his place where Sof discovered an unusual video on his laptop. Ever since then she's been curious to learn how much of the supernatural he is aware of. But in the end, Ru will always hold a very special place in Sof's heart.
Benjamin Reese: Lover. Her relationship with Ben is something else. Sofia knows what he is and has never been afraid of him. She wants to believe she is completely taken by him but due to the fact their relationship ignited from him feeding her his blood the first night they met - and continues to do so - she feels as if her true feelings are manipulated by the effects of his blood. This has caused Sof's mindset to swerve completely off its course and has left her very confused. But she loves being around him, she feels safe and herself when she's with him.
Noelle Benson: Complicated. Their paths crossed unexpectedly when Sof decided to visit the Poison Underground Lounge, not realizing it was the vampire hotspot, and came face to face with Ben's maker. Noelle was not pleased to learn of her progeny's "pet" or the fact Sofia was wearing Ben's necklace, an item that is very significant to Ben. Sofia feels nervous around Noelle, she doesn't know what to expect from her or what she is capable of doing to her.
Shane Mathias: Acquaintance. These two couldn't have met at a more awkward time. Sofia and Ben were about to get down to business in the back of a pick up truck outside the Pharmacy when Shane made his presence known. But Shane kept referring Sof to a woman by the name of Lauren which caused her to feel very uncomfortable.  

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content |

Posted

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics